Terms of Service
Yarlin.com offer an online Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery model to provider-commerce stores to end users. For example, we provide an online shopping cart available through our website, yarlin.com, and through other user interfaces, that integrates with your online store. We’ve put together here some detailed terms and conditions.
These Terms of Service are also a resource for you to have a deeper understanding of how our Products and Services work, including the kinds of data we collect, the way we bill, how we interact with you and other useful details. We encourage you to revisit these Terms of Service when you have a question about the Products and Services or want to know how something works. We hope you enjoy your Yarlin experience.
- You must be 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this Service.
- To access and use the Services, you must register for a Yarlin account (“Account”) by providing your full legal name, current address, phone number, a valid email address, and any other information indicated as required. Yarlin may reject your application for an Account, or cancel an existing Account, for any reason, in our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge that Yarlin will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Yarlin cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your Account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as data, graphics, photos and links that is uploaded under your Yarlin Account (“Store Content”). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any term in the Terms of Service as determined in the sole discretion of Yarlin will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- Technical support is only provided to paying Account holders and is only available via email.
- You acknowledge and agree that Yarlin may amend these Terms of Service at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms of Service on Yarlin ’s website, available at https://yarlin.com/terms-of-service/ and such amendments to the Terms of Service are effective as of the date of posting. Your continued use of the Services after the amended Terms of Service are posted to Yarlin ’s website constitutes your agreement to, and acceptance of, the amended Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any changes to the Terms of Service, do not continue to use the Service.
- You may not use the Yarlin service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Yarlin.
- You shall not purchase search engine or other pay per click keywords (such as Google AdWords), or domain names that use Yarlin or Yarlin trademarks and/or variations and misspellings.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
- You understand that your Store Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Store Content and Accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Yarlin customer, Yarlin employee, member, or officer will result in immediate Account termination.
- Yarlin does not pre-screen Store Content and it is in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Store Content that is available via the Service.
- We reserve the right to provide our services to your competitors and make no promise of exclusivity in any particular market segment. You further acknowledge and agree that Yarlin employees and contractors may also be Yarlin customers/merchants and that they may compete with you, although they may not use your confidential information in doing so.
- In the event of a dispute regarding Account ownership, we reserve the right to request documentation to determine or confirm Account ownership. Documentation may include, but is not limited to, a scanned copy of your business license, government issued photo ID, the last four digits of the credit card on file, etc.
- Yarlin retains the right to determine, in our sole judgment, rightful Account ownership and transfer an Account to the rightful owner. If we are unable to reasonably determine the rightful Account owner, Yarlin reserves the right to temporarily disable an Account until resolution has been determined between the disputing parties.
Limitation of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that Yarlin shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Yarlin or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or these Terms of Service (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold us and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Yarlin partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Yarlin does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Yarlin does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- Yarlin does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Payment of Fees
- To access any of our Products and Services, you must have access to the Internet and must create an account, either on a free or paid-subscription basis. To use our paid Products and Services, you must have a current valid accepted payment method as indicated during sign-up (“Payment Method”).
- A valid credit card or Paypal account is required for paid subscription Products and Services.
- When you subscribe to paid Products and Services, your credit card or Paypal account will be billed according to current yarlin rates for the selected subscription plan to prepay usage of Product and Services for the current period. For monthly plans you will be charged subsequently on the same day of each month. If the billing date is the 15th then the billing start from 15th of the current calendar month. We don't offer Annual plan.
- If you choose to downgrade your subscription by switching to a free subscription plan, yarlin will change your account immediately. No credit will be applied for the unused portion of service.
- If you choose to upgrade or downgrade your subscription from one paid plan (“Old Plan”) to another paid plan (“New Plan”), your service will be switched immediately to the New Plan. The payment for the unused portion of service from your Old Plan will be credited toward the price of the New Plan. Your future monthly billing date will always remain the same. If the Plan change is a downgrade, credit will be applied to future months and your next monthly fee will be charged when the credit from the Old Plan has been used. If the Plan change is an upgrade, you will be charged the remaining portion for the current billing period immediately, and subsequent months will be charged on your previously existing billing date. Remaining credit from the current billing period will be calculated based on the number of remaining days in the current billing month. Questions about Yarlin billing are directed to firstname.lastname@example.org and answered within 24 hours, Monday — Friday.
- Yarlin does not provide refunds for Products and Services.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your Account at anytime by emailing support and then following the specific instructions indicated to you in Yarlin's response.
- Upon termination of the Services by either party for any reason:
- Yarlin will cease providing you with the Services and you will no longer be able to access your Account;
- unless otherwise provided in the Terms of Service, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- any outstanding balance owed to Yarlin's for your use of the Services through the effective date of such termination will immediately become due and payable in full; and
- your store website will be taken offline.
- If at the date of termination of the Service, there are any outstanding fees owing by you, you will receive one final invoice via email. Once that invoice has been paid in full, you will not be charged again.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Yarlin Service or your Account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Yarlin may suspend or terminate your Account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Prices for using the Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from Yarlin. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Yarlin Site (yarlin.com) or the administration menu of your Yarlin store via an announcement.
- Yarlin reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Yarlin shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account. You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your Yarlin account. If you disclose your password to anyone or share your account with other people, you take full responsibility for their actions. Where possible, users of public or shared networks should log out at the completion of each visit. If you find that you are a victim of identity theft and it involves an Yarlin account, you should notify us at email@example.com . Then, you should report this instance to all your card issuers, as well as your local law enforcement agency. Also, you should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Yarlin website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. Yarlin reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. Yarlin is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of Yarlin or by the automated processes of Yarlin.